On 11.01.2017 21:22, Aaron Wolf wrote:
> On 01/11/2017 11:57 AM, mray wrote:
>>

>> On 11.01.2017 17:21, Aaron Wolf wrote:
>>>
>>> I already started a new thread to discuss the story-boarding. Do we
>>> really need the audio files before starting that storyboarding process?
>>>

>> Yes.
>>

> Please forgive my ignorance here. Can you explain why you need audio
> files instead of just the written text in order to do storyboarding? It
> just makes no sense to me at all. I don't imagine that storyboards
> already need millisecond-to-millisecond timing notes or anything. Don't
> we just start by drafting some images and ideas for what goes with the
> script?
>
> I can understand that having audio is nice, but a hard requirement
> before we start working on and discussing storyboarding. I really don't
> get it.

Imagine making a music-video with only having music sheets beforehand.
You *could* do it - but waiting for the recording is better.
I don't want to put pressure on you, but I guess recording a few takes
should be possible soon. Unless we have to wait very long I think
waiting is worth it.

Concerning the next steps I don't plan to have a workflow that is
remotely similar to the one of the script. I expect to work on this
inside the design circle and seek acceptance/feedback when there are
results to talk about.