Hi

> On 17 May 2017, at 12:33, Sébastien Wilmet <swil...@gnome.org> wrote:
>
> On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 11:15:51PM +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
>> I don't share your optimism about gitlab bug tracking, nor do I share
>> in the mentioned frustration with bugzilla.
>
> Me too, I like bugzilla (but not for doing code reviews).
>
> What would be the pain points if GitLab is used only for git and code
> reviews, and we keep bugzilla for the bug tracker? Have you considered
> that option?
>
> We would loose automatic links between bug tracker tickets and pull
> requests. When a pull request is merged, we would need to close manually
> the bugzilla ticket if everything is done. And when someone requests a
> pull, the person would need to add a comment manually on bugzilla so
> that other people know that the bug is being worked on.

in github you can setup “hooks" and make it close bugzilla bugs when referenced
in a commit message ("Fixes bug #12345") merged to master, so I guess gitlab
should have something similar.

Not that I like bugzilla :), but it’s true the issues thing in github and, I
guess, gitlab seem to be very basic compared to what you can do in bugzilla.

Rodrigo