On Monday, December 9, 2013 2:51:01 PM UTC+2, Alexandre Lissy wrote:
> Le 09/12/2013 13:48, an a �crit :
>
> > On Monday, December 9, 2013 2:20:44 PM UTC+2, Alexandre Lissy wrote:
>

> >> Can you describe precisely what you mean by "installed again v1.2 from
>

> >> backup" ?
>

> > I built v1.2 from source and flashed it on my phone, the problem was that
> > proximity sensor didn't work with my build due to the missing file. I made
> > a backup of v1.2 rom on my phone and I flashed again the original OS in
> > order to pull that file from /data/.. and then reflashed v1.2 from backup
> > and pushed the missing file in the right place. Hope that's better :)
>

> How did you performed the flash ?

I replaced FFOS recovery with CWM (please find details on how to do that in
backups & all. I also did a backup of original OS and changed the boot.img with
the one from Eduardo, replaced recovery.img with CWM renamed to recovery.img
and edited the updater-script (removed the first 3 lines) to be able to flash
original OS without errors.