Le 09/12/2013 14:54, Xes Garcia a écrit :
> by the original Os he means the ZTE version of Firefox OS
> To flash your own Firefox OS build you have to download the sources, compile
> them and flash it on your device

Thanks, I more or less know how to perform this. My question was about
knowing the exact steps followed ; if you just flash gecko and gaia or
even the system partition, there is reason the file pointed at would
have disappeared.

> There are some tutorials on the web like this one
> https://blog.non.co.il/index.php/zte-open-phone-upgrading-to-firefoxos-1-1-how-to/

Which documents |./flash.sh| which will erase userdata partition, hence
loosing the file. Flashing |./flash.sh system| should be enough.