One of our topline goals for FxOS is is grow our foxfooder and contributor
base.  To do that, we're looking at how we can support more people running
FxOS on existing Android hardware.  We haven't mapped out a plan just yet,
but it might be useful to keep these alive for potential contributors.

Peter