We cant distribute these builds to potential contributors, I dont see much
value in them being kept, I think maybe 2/3 people I know of used them for
a while and even they ended up running their own build server.

There is work being done for builds that we can distribute (blob free) and
hopefully we can get an active community around those and not see older
devices bitrot