Hi

Am 23.07.2015 um 15:17 schrieb Ryan VanderMeulen:
> We run regular builds in automation for the Nexus 4 and Nexus 5. Is
> anybody still using these or can we safely turn them off? If we want
> them still, we should probably get them running on Taskcluster at this
> point.

I don't use my Nexus 4 on a regular base, but I wouldn't like them to
slowly bit-rot.

 * They are very easy to use for full-stack development, so contributors
might depend on them.

 * I have a power harness for the Nexus 4.

 * I occasionally use the Nexus 4 for testing JB compatibility.

If we ever want to deliver updates directly from Mozilla, we need a
strategy for testing all the older devices. I'd like to encourage the
creation of a set of legacy devices that consists of such older
hardware. Anything that is considered 'legacy' would get the full set of
automated tests with m-c on master once per week. This way we can spot
problems in a timely manner without overloading our test infrastructure.

Best regards
Thomas