On 1/14/2014 2:30 PM, mka...@gmail.com wrote:
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:06:19 PM UTC-6, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
Or
do a repack to remove the Firefox-specific files from a Firefox install.
Certainly without branding issues it's not a problem anyway, right?
So in my testing, this worked perfectly.

If we could solve the stub problem, I don't see why this can't be a perfect
replacement for xulrunner.
I don't think we need to solve the stub problem to implement this plan; I'll take patches which compile a generic stub into the SDK. firefox.exe is after basically the stub already with embedded icons and whatnot.

--BDS