On 12/14/2014 9:41 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
On 2014-12-13 1:36 PM, Joshua Cranmer 🐧 wrote:
On 12/13/2014 12:12 PM, Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
I said in irc yesterday that SeaMonkey is NOT ready yet, however I see no
reason to change the plan of record. I expect us to have a good
solution in
less than a month.  (As in yes go ahead and land that patch)

Thunderbird is not yet ready.

What does it take to switch over Thunderbird? How long do you think it would take?

It needs MSVC 2013-based builds to work. This turns out to not be as quite as easy as I had thought (debug builds are failing). Given my timescale and access to resources, if I have to do it and it doesn't get done this week, it won't happen before the new year.

--
Joshua Cranmer
Thunderbird and DXR developer