On 31/03/15 02:31 PM, Gregory Szorc wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Andrew Halberstadt <
ahalberst...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Not yet, you still need to run the two suites separately. But we are
working towards that. Eventually ./mach test will be able to not only run
tags across suites, but run directories across suites and auto-determine
which suite a test path belongs to. In other words, ./mach test will become
the norm, and running a specific test harness directly will become the edge
case. There is some work around this specifically slotted in our Q2 goals.

The ability to `mach test <dir>` and have it run multiple suites is already
supported.
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/0aa30282f496/testing/mach_commands.py#l166

Cool, in that case getting it to run tags across suites that support --tag shouldn't be terribly difficult. I filed bug 1149695.