Wait - you're telling me that it is now possible to limit try pushes but
not just jobs but tests within jobs?! Stop the presses: this is huge! If
used by the masses, this could drastically reduce try turnaround times and
decrease automation load and costs.

Could we encourage use of --tag by having the automation scheduler
up-weight jobs that opt in to reduced load?