You can now add "--tag" arguments to try syntax and they will get passed to
test harnesses in your try push. Details of the implementation are in bug
978846, but if you're interested in passing other arguments from try syntax
to a test harness, this can be done by adding those arguments to
testing/config/mozharness/try_arguments.py. Note this is still rather
coarse in the sense that arguments are forwarded without regard for whether
a harness supports a particular argument, but I can imagine it being useful
in a number of cases (for instance, when testing the feature with xpcshell
and "--tag devtools", I was able to get feedback in about ten minutes
whether things were working rather than waiting for every xpcshell test to
run).

Chris

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Andrew Halberstadt <ahalberst...@mozilla.com