On 2015-06-11 2:51 PM, Jared Wein wrote:
DevTools does something like this with UserVoice. I don't think we should
get rid of voting unless we replace it with something else (UserVoice is a
good alternative).

There are plenty of people that recommend others to "vote" on bugs that
they want prioritized, and us removing voting will make it look to the
outsider that Mozilla is becoming more "closed".

Well, but in most components, such recommendations are misleading since developers pay little if any attention to votes. Personally I'd prefer to not be redirected to /dev/null. :-)