On 6/11/15 10:18 PM, Mike Hoye wrote:
> On 2015-06-11 3:48 PM, R Kent James wrote:
>> Maybe the correct fix is to start paying attention to votes.
> If you choose your project priorities based on internet voting, you're
> gonna have a bad time.

I don't think its about the complete list of project priorities,
certainly there are lots of issues that need to be done that users won't
vote for. I do think that at least once in a while it is good to rely on
votes for bringing features to the product that users want.

This does not strictly mean that you'd pick the very top item on the
list, but work your way down the list until you find something that
users want and fits into the general direction the project is heading in.

Philipp