On 7/15/15 3:42 PM, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey wrote:
This means it will support get/set of: MediaStream objects.

This means it will throw TypeError on set of: MediaSource objects, Blob
objects, and File objects, for now.

Jan-Ivar,

Do you happen to know whether other UAs support this unprefixed and if so what the state of their support is?

Also, of the ones who don't support it unprefixed, any idea on their unprefixing plans? "I have no idea" is a fine response here; I'm just asking for information you may already have, not asking you to go do research.

-Boris