On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Zibi Braniecki <zbigniew.branie...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I'm not sure if the multiple-<meta> solution is going to be really working
> well.
>
> From the perspective of a gaia app developer that means that he has to
> inject manually a new <meta> for every library he wants to use.

No, the developer merely has the _option_ to. The pattern you describe also
works just fine.

Wrt. events, I'm on the Promise side over one-time events because the
> scenario James described as "did I miss?".

I'll defer to Anne et al on this one, but I think adding a second pattern
for delivering load notifications is worse than the inconvenience of the
existing pattern.