I went back and did some checks with autoland to servo and the results are
negligible. So from 01 February 2017 to 10 March 2017 (as of sending this
email). I have removed merge commits from the numbers.

Autoland:
Total Servo Sync Pushes: 152
Total Pushes: 1823
Total Backouts: 144
Percentage of backouts: 7.8990674712
Percentage of backouts without Servo: 8.61759425494

Mozilla-Inbound:
Total Pushes: 1472
Total Backouts: 166
Percentage of backouts: 11.277173913

I will look into why, with more pushes, is resulting in fewer backouts. The
thing to note is that autoland, by its nature, does not allow us to fail
forward like inbound without having to get a sheriff to land the code.

I think, and this is my next area to investigate, is the 1 bug per push
(the autoland model) could be helping with the percentage of backouts being
lower.

David