On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 01:55:40PM +0000, David Burns wrote:
I went back and did some checks with autoland to servo and the results are
negligible. So from 01 February 2017 to 10 March 2017 (as of sending this
email). I have removed merge commits from the numbers.

Autoland:
Total Servo Sync Pushes: 152
Total Pushes: 1823
Total Backouts: 144
Percentage of backouts: 7.8990674712
Percentage of backouts without Servo: 8.61759425494

Mozilla-Inbound:
Total Pushes: 1472
Total Backouts: 166
Percentage of backouts: 11.277173913

Is there any way you can get these numbers in terms of patches, rather than pushes? Or, ideally, in terms of bugs landed and backed out? Pushes to inbound still often have patches for more than one bug, so if 4 bugs bets pushed to inbound in one push, and 4 land on autoland as separate pushes, and one gets backed out from each branch, the comparison isn't very useful.