On 3/27/19 5:19 AM, L. David Baron wrote:
On Wednesday 2019-03-27 01:42 +0100, Mats Palmgren wrote:
FYI, the CSS Lists spec isn't very well maintained, sadly,
so it's not up-to-date with recent resolutions.  So, some
of the finer details in there might be wrong, but I think
most of it regarding counters is correct.

If you've been implementing based off of resolutions that aren't in
the spec, it's probably worth submitting PRs to the spec so that
other future implementors are aware of those resolutions and you
don't have to later go and undo the effects of those resolutions for
compatibility.

Since I just ran across this thread, current status of the spec is a lot better:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2019Apr/0024.html

~fantasai