On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 1:44:59 PM UTC-4, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
> On 6/1/15 4:13 PM, David E. Ross wrote:

> I've re-written the "Change in Legal Ownership" section. Please send me
> feedback on the new version, and let me know if this is heading in the
> right direction.
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:RootTransferPolicy#Change_in_Legal_Ownership
>
> Thanks,
> Kathleen

Hello Kathleen,
     One request as a user/observer is that any transfers should result in a
bug request like a new root inclusion.  I'm not sure if this should be
additions to the original inclusion request or a new request, that might depend
on whether it is wholesale (like today's Digicert acquisition of Verizon) or
piecemeal (like the one root Amazon acquired from Comodo).  In any case,
barring confidentiality requests at Mozilla's judgement, transfers should be
public because any recourse would be time critical.

Brian Howson