Of course, adding the affected certs to OneCRL should be done immediately.

WoSign also has to be transparent about all (mis) issued certs in the
past and have to provide this info in the future.
If they can't, I think we may consider if the current certs that are
valid for 3 years should be restricted to a shorter period.

Regards,
Jonas