From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+richard=wosign....@lists.mozilla.org] On
Behalf Of s...@gmx.ch
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:18 AM
To: dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Incidents involving the CA WoSign

Of course, adding the affected certs to OneCRL should be done immediately.

WoSign also has to be transparent about all (mis) issued certs in the past and
have to provide this info in the future.
If they can't, I think we may consider if the current certs that are valid for
3 years should be restricted to a shorter period.

Regards,
Jonas