Trust me, the disclosure was not buried, and the factual details are being
sorted. However, it would be better for the tone and focus of the thread that
we make sure to focus on the factual elements, which, as you note, can be
publicly obtained easily, than to try to imply there's something wrong with
poor translations.

In any event, we have significant information here to evaluate, ranging from
the original issues to matters such as the incomplete disclosure of issues
certificates, and we should be focusing on those elements, the expectations
under the Mozilla policies, and what responses that best balance the need of
Mozilla users (relying parties) and the Internet at large.

For example, a key question remains is: Can/Should WoSign be trusted after
these incidents? If so, is that trust unconditional, or do there need to be
improvements, and in what form? If WoSign can no longer be trusted, what steps
should be taken to reflect that across Mozilla products, in a way that,
ideally, avoids conditioning users, particularly in the emerging markets
seemingly most served by WoSign, that TLS errors are OK to ignore?

This is where understanding options is important for the discussion.