popcorn <nessuno.ac...@gmail.com> writes:

>There were comments admonishing StartCom and WoSign for not reporting change
>of ownership in a timely manner.
>
>I am not sure if this has been reported earlier, but if not, then Qihoo 360
>change of ownership may be relevant to the current discussion:
>
>http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qihoo-360-announces-completion-of-merger-300299435.html

If I've followed this complicated trail of breadcrumbs correctly, since Qihoo
360 is now "a wholly owned subsidiary of Midco" where Midco is True Thrive
Limited, then True Thrive is a subsidiary of Greenland Hong Kong Holdings
Limited:

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=252817367

which is a subsidiary of Greenland Group:

http://www.greenlandhk.com/pages/en/intro.html

which is the Chinese government (as a state-owned enterprise).

Peter.