在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8下午5:53:19,Gervase Markham写道:
> On 15/11/16 08:39, Percy wrote:
> > I posted on the solidot (Chinese Slashdot) about this. The majority
> > comments want the application rejected.
> > https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.solidot.org%2Fstory%3Fsid%3D50368
>
> That fact, by itself, is not useful information. It would help if you
> were to summarise why people feel the application should be rejected,
> and how those reasons map to Mozilla's policy requirements.
>
> Gerv

Agreed with Gerv, the reasons for rejection/improvements should be listed very
clearly in this case, considering the positive actions taken by CA as it will
publish the full new version of CP/CPS in English and implement version control
on EN CP/CPS.

It's common that Chinese company only maintains one master file policy which is
in Chinese based on experience.  But if they can do one version control on EN
policies, even from now on, it should be deemed as a good improvement.

Also,  guidance for coaching the CA to enhance the internal controls for the
future is needed.  More patience shall be given.