Agree with Gerv & Tony,
More patience should be given if they want to improve.

And I don’t think “I posted on the solidot (Chinese Slashdot) about this. The
majority comments want the application rejected. “is enough to be the reason to
reject the request.
For many Chinese companies, they do need to learn how to work with global
community, they might even have language issues to use English as the working
language, for Guang Dong CA case, I can see they are willing to work with the
community and we should encourage them to do more.

Thanks,
Xiaosheng Tan

在 2016/11/15 下午9:08,“dev-security-policy 代表
Tony”<dev-security-policy-bounces+tanxiaosheng=360...@lists.mozilla.org 代表
wb1000...@gmail.com> 写入:

    在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8下午5:53:19,Gervase Markham写道:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.solidot.org%2Fstory%3Fsid%3D50368

    > That fact, by itself, is not useful information. It would help if you
    > were to summarise why people feel the application should be rejected,
    > and how those reasons map to Mozilla's policy requirements.
    >
    > Gerv

    Agreed with Gerv, the reasons for rejection/improvements should be listed
very clearly in this case, considering the positive actions taken by CA as it
will publish the full new version of CP/CPS in English and implement version
control on EN CP/CPS.

    It's common that Chinese company only maintains one master file policy
which is in Chinese based on experience.  But if they can do one version
control on EN policies, even from now on, it should be deemed as a good
improvement.

    Also,  guidance for coaching the CA to enhance the internal controls for
the future is needed.  More patience shall be given.