在 2016年11月16日星期三 UTC+8上午1:11:05,Han Yuwei写道:
> 在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8下午7:03:07,wangs...@gmail.com写道:
> > 在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8上午8:51:25,Kathleen Wilson写道:

> > > Thanks to all of you who have reviewed and commented on this request from
> > > Guangdong Certificate Authority (GDCA) is to include the "GDCA TrustAUTH
> > > R5 ROOT" certificate, turn on the Websites trust bit, and enabled EV
> > > treatment.
> > >
> > > There were some recommendations to deny this request due to the
> > > versioning problems between the English documents and the original
> > > documents.
> > >
> > > Do you all still feel that is the proper answer to this root inclusion
> > > request?
> > >
> > > Or should we proceed with reviewing these new English translations of the
> > > documents, and make our decision based on the new versions?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Kathleen
> >
> > Because we misunderstand that we only need to provide the related chapters
> > of CP/CPS in English, and non-related sections are not required. We are
> > terribly sorry that we misinterpreted your requirement and upload an
> > inconsistent CP/CPS in English. Someone inferred that we don’t utilize a
> > version control for CP/CPS. In fact, we do have a strict control for master
> > version CP/CPS (see section 1.5 in CP/CPS).
> > We understand that it is our responsibility to provide accurate English
> > versions and ensure consistency and synchronicity between Chinese and
> > English versions. Hence, we have decided to strictly implement version
> > controlling of English version CP/CPS according to section 1.5 in CP/CPS.
> > The auditor is reviewing our complete CP/CPS in English and the new version
> > will be published as soon as possible.
> > We will keep open mind to process any further issues.
>
> Ok, this is what I want to see. Maybe next time you could be more specific
> about the problems and not just like "translation problem". If you can't
> describe your opinion exactly in English you can use Chinese and let others
> translate. But it's best for you to hire a professional translator.
> Since CPS is very critical, I hope you understand what I said before. I don't
> want another Wosign incident happen again.

Thanks for proposing many good questions, which push us to utilize version
controls for English CP/CPS. We are looking forward to your further comments
and suggestions.
We plan to attend the CA/B Forum meetings in February next year, If it is lucky
to meet you there, we are looking forward to have your consultation and
suggestions.