Thanks for all suggestions upon our CP/CPS and base on the development of our
business, we have revised and prepared a bilingual edition of CP/CPS, which
have been submitted to our auditor to check the consistency of major contents
between Chinese version and English version, and officially published after
internal review and approval in accordance with control regulations disclosed
in CP. We did the translation work to the best of our knowledge. However, there
may still be some improper translation because of time limit. Please kindly
point out if there is any error, propose any question or offer suggestions for
us to make further improvements in the next revision. We will devote our best
effort to do it better!
The following files have been published in the official website of GDCA and
will come into effect on Dec 1st, 2016. Here are the names of the files and
their URL:
1. GDCA CP Ver 1.5
https://www.gdca.com.cn/export/sites/default/customer_service/.content/attachments/1.GDCA-CP-V1.5.pdf
2. GDCA CPS Ver 4.4