在 2016年11月16日星期三 UTC+8上午6:35:22,Kathleen Wilson写道:
> On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:41:28 AM UTC-8, Peter Bowen wrote:
> > I think Mozilla needs to update its guidance to CAs.  The information
> > checklist directions
> > (https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Information_checklist#Verification_Policies_and_Practices)
> > says "If the CP/CPS documents are not in English, then the portions of
> > those documents pertaining to verification of the certificate
> > subscriber must be translated into English."
>
> Done...
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Information_checklist#Verification_Policies_and_Practices
> now says: "If the CP/CPS documents are not in English, then the CP/CPS
> documents that are relevant to the root inclusion request must be translated
> into English."
>
> Also updated
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Recommended_Practices#Publicly_Available_CP_and_CPS
> to add the second sentence to the 3rd bullet point:
> "The CP/CPS should be available in an English version. The non-English
> version may be authoritative (as that's the working language of the CA) but
> the CA is responsible for ensuring that the translation is not materially
> different from the authoritative version of the document."
>
> Note that this is also on our list of things to add directly to the policy:
> https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/issues/6
>

> > This makes me think that the expectation is not that the full doc is
> > in English and that a one-time translation is acceptable.
> >
> > I don't think we should hold it against GDCA that Mozilla's
> > requirements have apparently changed.
>
> Fair enough.
>
> Before asking folks to review the documents again...
>
> Would a representative of GDCA please confirm that the following translations
> are correct to the best of their knowledge?
> Please also confirm that these documents match the corresponding version of
> the document in Chinese (no material differences).
>
> CP: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805543
> CPS: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805545
> EV CP: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805546
> EV CPS: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805547
>

> Thanks,
> Kathleen

Now we have a good understanding of the latest policy of Mozilla. We have sent
a complete CP/CPS in English to our auditor. They will review the documents to
ensure it is consistent with the Chinese version and meets the latest
requirements. The CP/CPS in English will be revised and approved in light of
Section 1.5 in CP/CPS after receiving feedback from the auditor, and will be
published in our website before November 22nd 23:59 (Beijing time). We hope
everyone can have a discussion based on the newly published versions.
Thanks to all for your understanding and suggestions to GDCA. We will keep an
open mind to process any further issues.