On 15/11/2016 18:10, Han Yuwei wrote:
在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8下午7:03:07,wangs...@gmail.com写道:
在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8上午8:51:25,Kathleen Wilson写道:
On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 7:29:56 AM UTC-7, wangs...@gmail.com wrote:
We have uploaded the lastest translantion of CP/CPS.
CP: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805543
CPS: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805545
EV CP: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805546
EV CPS: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805547

Because of our English level, there maybe some mistakes. If you have any
questions, please contact us.

Thanks to all of you who have reviewed and commented on this request from Guangdong
Certificate Authority (GDCA) is to include the "GDCA TrustAUTH R5 ROOT"
certificate, turn on the Websites trust bit, and enabled EV treatment.

There were some recommendations to deny this request due to the versioning
problems between the English documents and the original documents.

Do you all still feel that is the proper answer to this root inclusion request?

Or should we proceed with reviewing these new English translations of the
documents, and make our decision based on the new versions?

Thanks,
Kathleen

Because we misunderstand that we only need to provide the related chapters of
CP/CPS in English, and non-related sections are not required. We are terribly
sorry that we misinterpreted your requirement and upload an inconsistent CP/CPS
in English. Someone inferred that we don’t utilize a version control for
CP/CPS. In fact, we do have a strict control for master version CP/CPS (see
section 1.5 in CP/CPS).
We understand that it is our responsibility to provide accurate English
versions and ensure consistency and synchronicity between Chinese and English
versions. Hence, we have decided to strictly implement version controlling of
English version CP/CPS according to section 1.5 in CP/CPS. The auditor is
reviewing our complete CP/CPS in English and the new version will be published
as soon as possible.
We will keep open mind to process any further issues.

Ok, this is what I want to see. Maybe next time you could be more specific about the
problems and not just like "translation problem". If you can't describe your
opinion exactly in English you can use Chinese and let others translate. But it's best
for you to hire a professional translator.
Since CPS is very critical, I hope you understand what I said before. I don't
want another Wosign incident happen again.

Note that he said most of these things already in his post dated Thu,
27 Oct 2016 03:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

Enjoy

Jakob