On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 2:00 AM, Rob Stradling <rob.stradl...@comodo.com>
wrote:

> On 16/06/17 06:05, Tavis Ormandy via dev-security-policy wrote:
>
>> Hello, I was crawling the pkcs7 blobs in public pdf files and found some
>> intermediate certificates that don't appear in crt.sh.
>>
>> I forwarded them to Rob, I don't know if this is useful to anyone else,
>> but
>> they're available here.
>>
>> https://lock.cmpxchg8b.com/intermediates.zip
>>
>> Tavis.
>>

> Thanks Tavis.  I've just submitted all of these intermediates to some CT
> logs.
>
> This list just grew considerably...
> https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures#undisclosed
>
> (I have a larger collection if anyone wants them, but many have unknown
>> critical extensions, or are name or usage constrained, etc)
>>

> Yes please.  :-)

Is there an easy way to check which certificates from my set you're
missing? (I'm not a PKI guy, I was collecting unusual extension OIDs for
fuzzing).

I collected these from public sources, so can just give you my whole set if
you already have tools for importing them and don't mind processing them, I
have around ~8M (mostly leaf) certificates, the set with isCa will be much
smaller.

Tavis.