I think you're right, it was probably me submitting my corpus - I hope
that's a good thing! :-)

I only submitted the ones I could verify, would you be interested in the
others? Many are clearly not interesting, but others seem like they may be
interesting if I had an intermediate I haven't seen.

Tavis.