Jeremy - It's my understanding that as of December 1st every certificate issued
by Symantec or a Managed CA must have the domains validated by the Managed CA
(in this case only DigiCert). Is it feasible that DigiCert revalidate every
domain in use by Symantec Enterprise customs between now and then, and to keep
up with all reissues/renewals and new Retail and Partner orders?  It seems like
a huge challenge, especially given that you are not able to use Symantec
employees or systems for this.  Maybe my assumptions are not accurate.