Hi Doug,

We are confident in our ability to hit the deadlines set by both Mozilla and
Google. Our understanding is that all new validations will be done by DigiCert
on Dec 1, 2017. We plan to start re-validating information as soon as
practical under the Sub CA agreement. Our mutual goal is to avoid Symantec
validation data reuse, avoiding the shorter validity periods required by
Google.  Both companies believe this will provide the best customer experience
and give customers the service they are used to.

Jeremy

Jeremy - It's my understanding that as of December 1st every certificate
issued by Symantec or a Managed CA must have the domains validated by the
Managed CA (in this case only DigiCert). Is it feasible that DigiCert
revalidate every domain in use by Symantec Enterprise customs between now and
then, and to keep up with all reissues/renewals and new Retail and Partner
orders?  It seems like a huge challenge, especially given that you are not
able to use Symantec employees or systems for this.  Maybe my assumptions are
not accurate.