On 17/01/18 14:54, Alex Gaynor wrote:> In summary, I think we should
focus less on the questions of whether a CA
> is "appropriate" or "deserving" of participation in the Mozilla Root
> Program, and more on whether they are willing and able to fulfill the
> expectations of them as a steward of global trust on the internet.

If you ask any applicant "are you willing and able to fulfil what is
expected of you as a steward of global trust on the Internet?", and they
know they have to say "Yes" to get in, they will say "Yes". So is the
upshot of your position that anyone who wants to apply can get in?

Gerv