I think we have settled on the following resolution to this issue:

Add the following to section 5.2 (Forbidden and Required Practices):

CAs MUST NOT generate the key pairs for end-entity certificates that have
> an EKU extension containing the KeyPurposeIds id-kp-serverAuth or
> anyExtendedKeyUsage.
>
> PKCS#12 files must employ an encryption key and algorithm that is
> sufficiently strong to protect the key pair for its useful life based on
> current guidelines published by a recognized standards body. PKCS#12 files
> MUST be encrypted and signed; or, MUST have a password that exhibits at
> least 112 bits of entropy, and the password MUST be transferred using a
> different channel than the PKCS#12 file.

Unless there is further discussion, I will include this language in the
final version of the policy.

- Wayne