Ok.  My biggest concern is not you guys, who are pretty security conscious,
but whether we need to improve the language to make it more clear that the
logging has to be sufficient so that in the event of a bug in the CAA logic,
it is possible to determine which issued certificates are affected and how.

It may be hard to come up with such language, but that was the intent of the
language that was currently there, and if it failed to adequately express
that and needs improvement, we should consider improvements.

-Tim

It