Thank you for the disclosure Daymion. I have created bug 1484766 to track
this issue. I've requested an incident report to help the community better
understand what happened and what can and is being done to prevent similar
problems in the future, as described in the last two topics [1]:

6. Explanation about how and why the mistakes were made or bugs introduced,
and how they avoided detection until now.
7. List of steps your CA is taking to resolve the situation and ensure such
issuance will not be repeated in the future, accompanied with a timeline of
when your CA expects to accomplish these things.

- Wayne

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Responding_To_An_Incident#Incident_Report

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM Daymion Reynolds via dev-security-policy <