Previous discussions on this list, which all CAs are required to follow,
have made
it clear that either challenge-response or domain validation is sufficient
to meet
Mozilla's policy for e-mail addresses.

Yes, the context was SMIME validation, but I am very troubled to hear that
instead of using the same rules for E validation, a CA would argue that it's
appropriate or allowed to do virtually no validation at all.  It's not.

-Tim

On