Apart from the concerns others have already raised, I am bothered by the
wording of one of the Dark Matter commitments, which says that "TLS certs
intended for public trust" will be logged. What does public trust mean?  Does
it include certificates intended only for use within their country? Those
intended to be used only on a small, privately-specified, set of recipients?

Perhaps a better way to phrase my question is: what certs would DM issue that
would *not* be subject to their CT logging SOP?

Is there any other trusted root that has made a similar exemption?