This statement repeats the claim that you wrote here previously,
specifically:
"I want to assure you that DarkMatter's work is solely focused on
defensive cyber security, secure communications and digital
transformation."

The statement does not comment on the Reuters article, but it is in
stark contradiction to it, as it clearly describes "offensive cyber"
operations by Dark Matter.

I find it very hard to believe that the entire Reuters story is a hoax.
Nobdody has challenged it yet. According to the Reuters article
DarkMatter was asked for a comment and didn't reply.

Either the Reuters story is false or your CEOs statement is false. They
can't both be true.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: ha...@hboeck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42