I would just like to remind you all the universally accepted concept of
"Presumption of innocence". Quoting from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence:

>The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered
>innocent unless proven guilty. It was traditionally expressed by the Latin
>maxim ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (“the burden of proof is
>on the one who declares, not on one who denies”).

Where it is useful to highlight the following phrases:

- one is considered innocent unless *proven* guilty
- the *burden of proof is on the one who declares*, not on one who denies

So, unless MDSP is the jury responsible for proving DM guilty, I think they
should be accepted until their mischief can be proved, although I'm not sure
who should/could be responsible for such a task.