I would like to repeat my call for establishing a set of empirical requirements
that take into account the context of DarkMatter's current position in the
industry as well as their specific request for the inclusion of a specific root
CA.

While I don't necessarily fully support the method with which Benjamin chose to
address Ryan's contributions to the discussion so far, I think we're all
choosing to kid ourselves here if we continue to say that the underlying
impetus for this discussion isn't primarily sociopolitical. The sooner an end
is put to this, the better.

The right thing to do, right now, is for there to be a documented process
through which a set of empirical, falsifiable, achievable requirements are set
by either Mozilla, the CABForum, or both, for DarkMatter to fulfill so that
they can be considered for inclusion. If these requirements are (1) defined
fairly and (2) achieved by DarkMatter verifiably, then great. Otherwise, too
bad.

It is my humble belief that any alternative course of action is a further
descent into distraction.