Nadim and Matthew,

Can you explain and provide examples for how this "set of empirical
requirements" differs from the objective requirements that currently exist?

Nadim, your latest suggestion sounds different from your earlier suggestion
that Mozilla provide a "set of unambiguous statements for which it would
require DarkMatter to categorically and fully deny." In my opinion, the
question is not if DarkMatter can make such promises (their CP already
states  that “Public Trust Issuing CAs in the UAE National PKI must not be
used for Man in the Middle (MITM) purposes”), but if DarkMatter is trusted
to uphold such promises.

- Wayne

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:10 AM Matthew Hardeman via dev-security-policy <