On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 8:52 PM Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com> wrote:

I appreciate the attention to detail, but I find it difficult to feel that
> it is a good faith effort that is designed to produce results consistent
> with the goals that many of this community have and share, and thus don't
> think it would be a particularly valuable thing to continue discussing.
> While there is certainly novelty in the approach, which is not at all
> unfamiliar in the legal profession [3], care should be taken to make sure
> that we are making forward progress, rather than beating dead horses.

In the spirit of demonstrating good faith, looking forward, and perhaps
even making a useful contribution), I have started a new thread [1] in
which I propose alternative language which might replace the specification
presently in BR 7.1.  I would appreciate your thoughts on it.

[1]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/PDzNNsxhzLU/F0uxY6qmCAAJ