Daymion,

You linked to a thread in m.d.s.p and cited it as confirming a specific
interpretation of 7.1 - as that's a long thread (with some possible
questionable information), could you possibly share what criteria you used to
determine what certificates were impacted by this issue and which ones were
not? Seeing a reduction from >1.8M to 12k is a substantial difference, and thus
is bound to make participants curious.

I think that would be very helpful to ensure that everyone is on the same page
about what is and isn't compliant with 7.1.

Thanks