Our goal is to reissue all the certificates within the next 30 days. We have
started the revocation process. We have a significant number of customers that
use manual methods for managing their certificates, so being agile for them is
difficult. We want to keep our customers using https through the entire
revocation period. Due to the large number of certificates and the benign
nature of the issue, our plan is to revoke in a responsible way.

Once this is completed, I think we need to get together and have a serious
discussion around how to handle potential incidents like this in the future.
Having a discussion about if this is right or wrong in the middle of an
incident doesn’t help anyone.