"To repeat: the policy violation here is the omission of the
id-pkix-ocsp-nocheck extension in certificates that contain the
id-kp-OCSPSigning EKU"... +

I understood finally: + ... regardless to the fact, that the affected CA
cannot issue OCSP responses in BRG-compliant manner.

Thanks!

Peter

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 2:10 PM Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy <