On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 07:28:17AM -0800, Ramiro Muñoz via dev-security-policy
wrote:
> Camerfirma is not the member with the highest number of
> incidents nor the member with the most severe ones.

No, but Camerfirma's got a pretty shocking history of poor incident
response, over an extended period, with no substantive evidence of
improvement.  *That* makes me not want to trust Camerfirma, because I have
no confidence that problems are being handled in a manner befitting a
globally-trusted CA.  Further, Camerfirma's continued insistence that "it's
all better now", in the face of all the contrary evidence, does not inspire
confidence that there will be future improvement.

- Matt