All,

The proposed change currently reads,

"Full-surveillance period-of-time audits MUST be conducted and updated
audit information provided no less frequently than annually from the time
of CA key pair generation until the CA certificate is no longer trusted by
Mozilla's root store or until all copies of the CA private key have been
completely destroyed, as evidenced by a Qualified Auditor's key destruction
report, whichever occurs sooner. This cradle-to-grave audit requirement
applies equally to subordinate CAs as it does to root CAs. Successive
period-of-time audits MUST be contiguous (no gaps)."
But is the argument that I should also add something along these
lines--"This cradle-to-grave audit requirement applies equally to ...,  *and
an audit would be required for all subordinate CAs until their private keys
have been completely destroyed as well*."?  Is that still the issue here?
Or has it already been resolved with the language further above?

Thanks,

Ben